- Up to 20% discount for the Cape Town and Johannesburg Boat Shows
- A free one page listing in the Industry Guide
- Transmission of leads
- In-house PR and Publicity for members
- Industry news and coverage
- Exclusive listing on website
- Networking events
- Training and development
- Create consumer confidence by being associated to an export council supported by the dti
- Assistance with international exhibitions, trade missions and international marketing
- Address stumbling blocks to grow international business
- Mentorship for new exporters
- Facilitate participation in dti export development events
- Assist with applications and claims for dti export incentives
- Active lobbying with Government
R12,000 per annum
> R35m turnover p.a.
R5,000 per annum
R5 – R35m turnover
R2,250 per annum
PROCESS & CRITERIA
- Membership is valid from January to December and is automatically renewed.
- Membership fees are payable annually on invoice.
- If membership lapses, or is cancelled by SABBEX/Boating SA, the member will be awarded Emerging status upon re-application.
It is incumbent on us to inform you that SABBEX/Boating SA is a voluntary organization, and is therefore not obliged to automatically accept applicants. Every applicant is rigorously screened to ensure that members are of the highest possible standing. SABBEX reserves the right to cancel membership. Memberships which are cancelled will receive no refund.